Dave Cockrum made his professional debut in 1973 on DC’s Legion of Superheroes. One year later, he became one of the last members of Marvel’s now legendary Bullpen, where he revamped the then-canceled (and now multi-million dollar producing) X-Men properties.
You can see Dave Cockrum’s work in the following Aardwolf publications:
- Dave Cockrum’s Futurians Return
- The Three Tenors: Offkey
- BAMF! The Dave Cockrum Treasury
- Wearing the Horns
- Aardwolf Comics #1 & #2
- Futurians #0
- Crib Death & Other Bedtime Stories
- This Bastard Planet
- The White Man Dancing
- The Dave Cockrum Treasury
- Crawling from the Wreckage
- The Unseen Art of Dave Cockrum
To get behind-the-scenes info about Dave Cockrum’s career, see Clifford Meth’s ComicBook Babylon.